Telangana: Youth electrocuted in Vemulawada

0
4

Rajanna Sircilla: A 26-year-old youth Mohammed Samran died of electrocution in Vemulawada town on Tuesday.

According to police, Mohammad Ahmad, a resident of Rudravaram of Vemulawada Mandal, runs a chicken shop at Nandi Kaman. His son Samran opened the chicken shop and switched on the air cooler.

The electric wire supplying power to the cooler was damaged and touching the iron frame of the shop. The deceased died when he touched the iron frame of the shop after switching on the air cooler.

On coming to know about the incident, police rushed to the spot and began the investigation after registering a case. The body was handed over to the family after postmortem.


Now you can get handpicked stories from Telangana Today on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.

Click to follow Telangana Today Facebook page and Twitter .