Tuesday, September 28, 2021
- Advertisement -spot_img

TAG

Rythu Bandhu cheques

Encourage farmers to go for biofertilizers: S Niranjan Reddy

At a review meeting with district agricultural officials and people's representatives, he also directed agricultural officials to encourage farmers to use only those seeds, which were certified and issued by the government

Dattatreya asks govt to release Rythu Bandhu cheques

Dattatreya, speaking to media persons, said the government transferred the aid to 60 per cent of farmers in the first week of December and the remaining 40 per cent did not receive the assistance so far.

Hyderabad HC: Revanth’s plea seeking list of cases against him dismissed

The petitioner submitted that many cases were registered against him all over Telangana by the ruling party and sought the court to direct the DGP to provide a list of all criminal cases pending against him.

Hand Cong candidates big defeats: Etela

Karimnagar: Finance Minister Etela Rajender called on people to ensure that candidates of Prajakutami lose their election security deposits in the coming Assembly polls. Campaigning...

Distribution of Rabi cheques kicks off

Karimnagar: Distribution of Rythu Bandhu cheques kicked off in Karimnagar and Rajanna-Sircilla districts here on Friday. Cheques were handed over to farmers in Mallpur...

Mancherial TRS intensifies campaign

Mancherial: TRS candidate for Mancherial Assembly constituency N Diwakar Rao intensified his campaign and toured Muthyampet, Mittapalli, Gullakota and Suraram villages in Luxettipet mandal...

Rythu Bandhu cheques distribution from Friday: CM

Hyderabad: Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao on Thursday announced that the Rythu Bandhu cheques for Yasangi would be distributed to 58 lakh farmers in...

TS to distribute Rythu Bandhu cheques from October 5

This is due to dissolution of Assembly and ensure that ryots do not face hardship in buying inputs.

NRIs too can get Rythu Bandhu

Hyderabad: Much to the relief of Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), the State government on Saturday gave its nod to distribute Rythu Bandhu cheques to those...

Ryots in Telangana to get SMS alerts on insurance cover

Hyderabad: Around 26.50 lakh eligible farmers and counting. That’s the progress made in the enumeration of farmers who would be eligible for the one-of-its-kind...

49 lakh Rythu Bandhu cheques distributed so far: Parthasarathi

Hyderabad: The Agriculture Department has so far distributed 49 lakh cheques under Rythu Bandhu investment support scheme, Agriculture Principal Secretary C Parthasarathi said on Tuesday. In...

Officials to plug loopholes in TS Farmers Insurance Scheme

Agriculture Dept taking help of Revenue Dept to authenticate details of farmers for insurance scheme

Karimnagar officials told to implement Centre’s schemes without fail

Karimnagar: Rajya Sabha member and co-chairman of District Development and Monitoring Committee, Capt Laxmikantha Rao urged the district officials to implement Central government schemes...

Emigrants Welfare Forum wants special policy for TS farmers in Gulf

Emigrants Welfare Forum urges CM to ensure a mechanism that will enable Rythu Bandhu cheques to be deposited in NRI farmers’ accounts

Water to every household by July 10: Indrakaran

development programmes were taken up in Mancherial district at an estimated cost of Rs 200 crore.

Mahesh Babu among T’wood biggies ‘giving up’ Rythu Bandhu aid

The government started a parallel 'Give it up' scheme, under which farmers or land owners who do not need the investment assistance can return it to the government.

Rythu Bandhu: NRIs to get cash in their accounts?

Meanwhile, the agriculture and revenue department officials at the Mandal level are facing severe pressure from the family members of NRIs.

Rythu Bandhu will end the woes of farmers: KCR

K Chandrashekhar Rao said the much-awaited 'Dharani' website for land records was being updated with complete details about the lands available in the State and would be launched by June 20.

About 1.84L Rythu Bandhu cheques distributed: Kamareddy Collector

Kamareddy: Nearly 1.71 lakh patta passbooks and over 1.84 lakh Rythu Bandhu cheques have been distributed to farmers in Kamareddy district. Cheques worth Rs...

Indrakaran Reddy warns corrupt VROs of severe action

Addressing a gathering, the Minister said that the government had instructed revenue authorities to rectify errors on passbooks till June 15.

Latest news

- Advertisement -spot_img
Telangana Today