Saturday, September 25, 2021
- Advertisement -spot_img


fire officials

Fire breaks out at furniture godown in Hyderabad

According to the fire officials, the fire broke out around 11.30 p.m on the upper floor of the building housing the Canara Bank at Narayanguda

Hyderabad: Fire at warehouse destroys property worth of lakhs

Officials suspect the fire might have been sparked off by a carelessly thrown lit cigarette butt or a short circuit

Liquor shop gutted at Medchal

According to the police, the fire broke out at Krishna wine shop located near Medchal checkpost in the early hours of Wednesday

Hyderabad: Two killed and five injured in a building collapse in old city

The incident happened around noon, according the fire officials who were the first to reach the spot followed by the GHMC Disaster Response Force.

Hyderabad: Fire mishap at Madannapet vegetable market

Two fire tenders from Malakpet fire station reached the spot and doused the flames.

Car showroom goes up in flames in Hyderabad

Fire officials evacuated the persons staying in nearby buildings and removed material from adjoining shops.

Facebook buildings evacuated after ‘deadly sarin’ discovery

A colourless, odourless liquid, it is used as a chemical weapon due to its extreme potency as a nerve agent.

Hyderabad: Fire officials rescue a 4-year-old girl from manhole

The firemen placed an iron ladder in the drain and one of them got down through the ladder and brought the child outside.

Fire officials conduct awareness programme in Karimnagar

Fire officials led by district fire officer T Venkanna, created awareness among management and staff of the Maitri hostel about measures to be taken if there was fire accident

Fire mishap at Kukatpally Chutneys

Hyderabad: A fire broke out at Chutneys restaurant in Kukatpally here on Sunday. According to the Fire officials, the Kukatpally Fire Station personnel responded to...

Early morning fire guts tyre warehouse in Hyderabad

Six teams, including from the Patancheru and Sangareddy Fire Stations, were deployed on the spot to carry out the fire fighting.

Fire guts plastic warehouse in Hyderabad

The fire officials said the fire broke out a little after midnight, reportedly due to an electric short circuit.

Latest news

- Advertisement -spot_img
Telangana Today