Wednesday, July 28, 2021
- Advertisement -spot_img



West Bengal native electrocuted in Hyderabad

Neighbours who noticed thick smoke coming from the victim, Sandeep Roy’s room alerted the Medchal police who reached the spot and found him dead on the floor with severe burn injuries

Worker electrocuted to death in Visakhapatnam fertiliser unit

A case has been registered at Malkapuram police station in the district.

Two youngsters electrocuted in separate incidents in erstwhile Warangal

Velpula Mahesh (25), son of Mondaiah Yadav, of Damera mandal centre, died of electrocution at his house while his father suffered injuries in the incident

Farmer electrocuted in Nizamabad

Nizamabad: Pedda Gangadhar (30), a farmer of Pothnoor village was electrocuted in a paddy field at Pothnoor village of Nizamabad district on Tuesday morning,...

Farmer dies of electrocution in Nizamabad

Nizamabad: Farmer died due to electrocution in an agriculture field while doing work at Pipri village of Armoor mandal. Gangareddy (35) is a farmer and...

Another elephant dies of electrocution in West Bengal

Chief Wildlife Warden, Ravikant Sinha, said the pachyderm died while trying to eat a branch of a jackfruit tree which was entangled with live wire at Nagrakata block in Bamandanga tea estate area.

Farmer dies of electrocution in Nizamabad

Adde Gangaram, a resident of Kanjar, on Sunday morning went to his farm to start bore well, while starting the bore well his hand touched a live electric wire and died at the spot

Woman drying clothes electrocuted in Suryapet

Victim, Gunuganti Madhavi was drying washed clothes on the iron wire in her house, died of electrocution when the wire came in contact with a live electric wire

Mutilated carcass of leopard cub found in Uttar Pradesh

"We have taken body parts in our custody and are investigating the matter. It seems the cub has been killed by some carnivorous animal."

Two farmers die of electrocution in Kamareddy

Post mortem was conducted and the bodies were handed over their family members

Cattle herder dies of electrocution while fishing in Nizamabad

A cattle herder Ramaswamy (45) who tried fishing by electrocuting the fish in a flowing stream got electrocuted at Venchiryal village of Nizamabad district on Monday.

Another woman farmer electrocuted in Nirmal

Pembi Sub-Inspector Padala Bhavani Goud said the deceased was Talari Shivakka (50), wife of Ushanna, a farmer from Mandapalli village

Farm labourer dies of electrocution in Telangana

Jangaon: A farm labourer died of electrocution after he tried to remove a livewire which had been snapped and fallen in the field where he...

Woman dies of electrocution in Nalgonda

Nalgonda: A 50-year-old woman died of electrocution while drying clothes on a rope on the premises of her house at Haliya in the district....

Five persons die of electrocution in Telangana

Meanwhile, in Sangareddy another farmer was killed at Kistyaigudem village of Kondapur mandal in Sangareddy district on Wednesday.

Man, 2 children die of electrocution in Andhra

Vijayawada: A house warming ceremony turned tragic for a family in Andhra Pradesh's Guntur district on Thursday as a man and his two children...

Leopard dies of electrocution on pole top in Nizamabad

Officials also ruled out the possibility of this being a case of poaching. They confirmed that the incident is a first of its kind here, even though villagers have been complaining of wild cat sightings in the area.

Woman on bike electrocuted in Hyderabad

The victim fell very close to the pole resulting in high electrocution causing death.

Three youths die of electrocution in Nalgonda

Three workers plumbing in an under construction building were electrocuted to death after coming in contact with a live wire.

Latest news

- Advertisement -spot_img
Telangana Today